Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We have a winner!


The winner of the Heroes and Villains Blog Hop drawing (see last post if you missed it) has been determined.  Five comments, five equal chances to win.  My husband just drew the winning name from a containeroid object of some sort, and that name is -

Nyki Blatchley

Nyki was another participant in the Blog Hop.  He's a fantasy writer and a talented blogger, and I'm pleased that the Hop introduced me to his work.  I will attempt to contact him privately to work out details of prize delivery; if that fails, Nyki, and you see this, please get in touch, via my website if necessary (I'm not into publishing my private email address).  

Thanks to all who read, and especially to all who commented.  Looks like there's another of these Hops, this one specifically for historical fiction, coming up, and I'm considering coming along for that one, too.  I'll keep you posted.

Celebratory image, by Pieter Brueghel the Younger, is in the public domain by virtue of being seriously old.


No comments: